- Polaris Awards 2021: Silver PolarisBest Use of Humor: "El Chancletazo" 2020 US Elections
- Polaris Awards 2021: Bronze PolarisBest Overall Campaign for a Local Election & Best Use of Social Media: 2020 Christian Cortés for Mayor
- REED Latino: GOLD AwardBest Use of Social Media: 2016 Ricardo Luis Ramos for Legislature
- REED Latino: SILVER AwardBest Viral Spot for a Gubernatorial Campaign: 2016 Puerto Rico Gubernatorial Elections
- REED Latino: BRONZE AwardBest Use of Social Media: Puerto Rico’s 2014-2015 Tourism Season
- Pollie Awards 2012Four awards presented by the American Association of Political Consultants along with our partner Buzzmaker for our work during the 2012 Gubernatorial Campaign of Alejandro García Padilla in Puerto Rico.
- Pollie Awards 2012: Gold AwardBest Digital Campaign for a Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate
- Pollie Awards 2012: Bronze AwardBest Internet Campaign, Best Use of Facebook Marketing & Best Use of Email Marketing